A world-first combination
Money Back Gurantee
for maximum urinary comfort
For Maximum Urinary Comfort
Cranberries are used traditionally to support urinary tract health. Pacran® is high potency cranberry that is a patented form of the whole cranberry fruit. Unlike other cranberry extracts, Pacran® includes all parts of the fruit, providing maximum benefits for those seeking support for urinary health. Kolorex® Horopito is a powerful ancient herb that is scientifically validated to support health yeast balance. Together, the dual action of these ingredients provides a broader spectrum of support than Cranberry alone.
- World-first combination of ingredients
- Dual action provides broader spectrum support compared to Cranberry alone
- Cranberry is well known for urinary health; Horopito supports women who’s urinary problems are caused by yeasts and fungi
- Horopito is backed by years of research showing anti-fungal activity
- High strength: each capsule contains 25,000 mg Cranberry fresh fruit equivalent
- Pacran is the most studied and proven cranberry product on the market today
- Pacran is backed by several clinical studies showing it reduces both the incidence of, and recurrence of, urinary tract infections
The combination of Pacran® and Kolorex® Horopito provides a world-first solution for urinary tract health, harnessing the power of not one, but two scientifically studied ingredients for urinary comfort.
Each bottle contains 60 vegetarian capsules.
Ingredients per vegetarian capsule:
Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) powder equiv fresh fruit 25g
Horopito (Pseudowintera colorata) powder 120mg
Other Ingredients: Contains encapsulating aids
No added gluten, dairy, artificial colours or preservatives
Directions for use
Take one capsule in the morning and one capsule in the evening, with food. Wash down with a large glass of water.
Warning: As a precaution, not recommended during pregnancy. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. The presence of blood in the urine warrants immediate medical attention.
Store below 30°C (90°F)